Saturday, February 27, 2021

Livi's Nursery

So, if you have followed me for awhile, you may have wondered where the heck I have been? Well, I got pregnant in July of 2018, and basically felt like garbage until our team green baby was born. That's a story for another day! Anyway, I thought I would share her nursery since it has been a fun year changing it from team green to team PINK as we welcomed another girl (which I am sure you guessed since the title of this post gives away her name)!

 
Crib: Babyletto
Rug: RugsUSA
Wall hanging: Pottery Barn Teen

 
Bright Eyed/Bushy Tailed: Opal + Olive
Changing Pad Cover: Etsy
Changing Pad Mat: Gathre
Curtains: HomeGoods

 
Hanging basket: World Market - in store only
Mirror: Wayfair (similar - mine is out of stock)

 
Pillow: Wayfair
Unicorn: Cuddle + Kind

No comments:

Post a Comment